Where is the bag?
Who is the speaker talking about?
What does Mike usually do after school?
What time does Jane have a piano lesson on Mondays?
How many boxes of milk did Jack buy just now?
6. Who are the speakers going to help?
A. A little kid B. A young lady. C. An old man.
7. What does Alice think of the magazine?
A. Interesting. B. Boring. C. Popular.
8. When are the speakers going to eat out?
A. This Friday. B. This Saturday. C. This Sunday.
What did Tom do last night?
A. He watched a football game。
B. He prepared for a report。
C. He studied for a test。
How much are the apples and the grapes?
A. 25 yuan. B. 38 yuan. C. 63 yuan
Where does the man want to go?
A bank. B. A post office. C A library.
12. How will the man go there?
A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus.
13. What is the man looking at?
A. A menu. B. A book. C. A map.
14. What is the picture show about?
A. Asian culture. B. African culture. C. European culture.
15. Where may this conversation take place?
A. At the museum. B. At home. C. At school.
Everyone can do something to make a difference to a ____.
community B. hospital C. country
17. We should get together to collect the rubbish ____ a year.
A. once B. twice C. three times
18. Some of the elder people need us to go shopping or for ____ them.
A. sing B. clean C. Read
19. The reading club is a good place to welcome ____.
A. customers B. newcomers C. old friends
20. There are ____ examples in the speech.
A. three B. four C. five
21. Jack is a(n) ____in Germany.
A. artist B engineer C. teacher
22. In the past ____ years, Jack has collected many old things.
A. 8 B. 10 C. 12
23. He uses the ____ of an old car as part of the wall.
A. wheel B. door C. seat
24. A ____ cover around the house helps to keep the heat inside.
A. plastic B. glass C. steel
25. Jack can now move ____ anywhere he likes.
A. the whole house B. the front door C. some rooms
A Volunteer Program
Where to go: A village, __26__kilometers from the city center
How to get there: By high-speed train and __27__
Where to stay: At the volunteer center with shared rooms
What to eat: Three __28__ Chinese meals a day
What to do: Take a __29 __lesson on Monday
Teach English and __30 __at a primary school from Tuesday to Friday
Tour around the village at the weekend
31. ____ Great Wall is one of the seven wonders around the world.
A. The B. A C. An D. /
32. We are proud of our country. The year 2019 is her ____ birthday.
A. seventy B. the seventy C. the seventieth D. seventieth
33. I think tea will taste better ____ some milk in it.
A. for B. with C. from D. at
34. Fishing is one of ____ activities among the middle-aged people.
A. popular B. more popular
C. most popular D. the most popular
35. Nobody taught the old lady how to use Wechat. She learned it all by ____.
A. she B. her C. herself D. hers
36. Young people are encouraged to work hard ____their own dreams.
A. achieve B. achieves C. to achieve D achieved
37. We should take care of the earth ____ we can make a better world to live in.
A. so that B. until C. even if D. while
38. It is said that one Greater Bay Area university ____ in Guangdong in the future.
A. will be built B. build C. will build D. is built
39. A mobile phone with 5G can send videos much ____ than the one with 4G.
A. Fast B. faster C. fastest D. the fastest
40. ____ smart the driverless car is! I really want to have one.
A. What B. What a C. What an D. How
41. My father ____ in a panda protection center for 10 years, so he knows a lot about panda.
A. was working B. is working C. has worked D. will work
42. Dirty air and water are harmful. They ____ kill plants, and even people.
A. can B. can’t C. should D. shouldn't
43. —Have you decided ____ the Expo 2019 Beijing?
—This summer holiday.
A. How are you going to B. how you are going to
C. when are you going to D. when you are going to
44. Not all children ____ watch this video will become a scientist, but some may become interested in science.
A. whom B. which C. who D. whose
45. —The weather report says we will expect a sunny day tomorrow.
—____. I am going to go climbing with my classmates.
Bad luck B. I hope so C. Sounds terrible D. I'm afraid so
Cindy and Anna were best friends. Some days they could spend hours happily together without any argument, but other days they just could not __46__ on what to do.
One day they decided to play in the garden near their school. “Come on, let's play chess,”Anna said.
“I don't want to play chess,”Cindy replied.
“We always do what you want to do, Cindy. It's my turn to make a __47__,” Anna said. She was getting a little unhappy and __48__, leaving Cindy alone.
Cindy was very angry. __49__ she got home, she found she still had Anna’s notebook in her schoolbag. “Well, I’m not giving it back to her today. I’m too mad at her, " Cindy thought.
The next day at school, their teacher Mr. s Stone __50__ their notebooks. But Anna didn’t have hers, and she looked __51__. Cindy knew she should tell Mrs. Stone that she had the notebook, but she was __52__ mad at Anna.
When it was time for lunch, Cindy finally told Mrs. Stone the __53__. "Thank you for being __54__, Cindy. I'm sure Anna will be thankful that you have given me her notebook," said Mrs. Stone.
Later, Mrs. Stone asked the two girls together and talked with them. Mrs. Stone helped them __55__ that it was a good idea to take turns to decide the activity. They became best friends again.
46. A. agree B. live C. depend D. try
47. A. promise B. project C. decision D. dialogue
48. A. went over B. went on C. went by D. went away
49. A. Because B. After C. Unless D. If
50. A gave away B. asked for C. handed in D. paid for
51. A. worried B. normal C. proud D. relaxed
52. A. still B. never C. usually D. Almost
53. A. chance B. method C. truth D. rule
54. A. patient B. honest C. active D. quiet
55. A. describe B. explain C. guess D. realize
56. According to the passage, the followings are bullying EXCEPT ____.
A. calling people mean names
B. hitting people
C. telling lies about people
D. laughing with people
57. Cyberbullying means bullying ____.
A. at school B. at home C. on the street D. on the Internet
58. When you get bad messages online, you should____
A. share them with friends B. give them to your teacher
C. reply to them at once D. keep them as your secrets
59. If you are not kind to someone, you should ____.
A. say sorry to him B. talk about it in public
C. ask your parents to say sorry D. feel sad and keep quiet
60. This passage is mainly written for ____.
A. Teachers B. parents C. child D. the police
In our daily life, robots are often found to do work that is too dangerous, boring, difficult, or dirty. And we often see kids play with toy robots.
But what exactly is a robot? There are some important characteristics(特征 ) that a robot must have. These characteristics might help you to decide what is and what is not a robot. It will also help you to decide what you will need to build into a machine before it can be considered as a robot. A robot has these important characteristics.
Sensing First of all, your robot would have to be able to sense the environment around it.
Give your robot sensors (传感器)：light sensors( eyes ), touch sensors (hands), chemical sensors(nose), hearing sensors(ears) and taste sensors (tongue).
Movement A robot needs to be able to move around its environment. It can move on wheels, walk on legs or be driven by small engines(发动机). A robot can move either the whole body or just parts of it.
Energy A robot needs to be able to power itself. Some robots might power itself with sunlight,some might with electricity, while others with the battery(电池). The way your robot gets its energy will depend on what your robot needs to do.
Intelligence A robot needs some kind of "smarts". A programmer is the person who gives
the robot its "smarts". The robot will have to have a certain way to receive the program so that it knows what it is to do.
61. The underlined word "it" in Paragraph 2 is about ____.
A. the toy B the characteristic C. the machine D. the engine
62. The chemical sensors may help a robot to ____.
A. See B. catch C. hear D. smell
63. In how many ways can a robot power itself according to the passage?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
64. The Chinese meaning of "Intelligence" in the last paragraph is ____.
A. 能源 B. 勤奋 C. 智能 D. 外观
65. What is the main purpose of the passage?
A. To help people understand what a robot is.
B. To tell what a robot can do in our life.
C. To describe the movement of a robot.
D. To introduce the history of robots.
Jack plans to create a cooking club at school. He wants to know how much it will cos
Sam cares about the environment very much.
But he doesn't know how to start an
Environmental club in school.
Creating a swimming club is Mike’s dream. However, he isn't sure whether
his school can help to build a pool.
69. Sue is thinking of starting an English club. But she worries about theme and the place they can meet.
70. Lucy expects to start a club about poetry because she knows that lots of kids love poetry. But she is wondering how to get people to join.
Setting up an English club is one of the things we are going to do this term. So do it right now. Let's see how many people will join and then decide where and when to meet
You must know that pools are expensive to build, and they usually take several years to complete. So I think it’s a good idea to get the swimmers to a nearby pool.
Reading poems can be very fun. You can
first ask your classmates to join, and then they will invite their own friends to join it.
Your plan sounds like a good one. As for
the cost, you can ask your mother for some advice. She must know a lot about cooking.
E. First you should think about your interest. If you like playing games, a gaming club will be a good idea. If you are a swimming fan, it is great to start a swimming club.
F. I think it is a good idea to set up a club like that! You can first give speeches about protecting the environment at school.
G. A club can influence people a lot even if it has only a few members, so I wouldn’t worry too much about it being small. 五、短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1. 5分,共15分)
Last winter holiday,I visited a village with only 11 houses. __71__ the village was very small,I spent a whole day in it.
The village became popular because __72__ Grandpa Huang's hard work. He bought a house there over 30 years __73__, but in 2010 the village was to be pulled down. In order to save the old village, Grandpa Huang painted on the walls of __74__ own house and other houses. He painted things that he liked. In the village, there were many paintings of __75 __, such as cats and birds. The most popular paintings for visitors were of famous people. One of them was a picture of Andy. He and my __76__ singer. I liked him so much that I asked a visitor to __77__ a photo of that painting and me. On the ground of the village, Grandpa Huang has painted __78__ lot of well-known Chinese sayings. From them, Grandpa Huang learned to live a long and happy __79__.
I really had a good time in the village __80__ wished to visit it again.
请阅读一篇有关2019洲文明对话大会之亚美食节广州站(The Asian Cuisine Festival Guangzhou)的短文,根据所提供的信息完成信息卡,把答案写在答题卡指定的位置上。
The purpose of the Asian Cuisine Festival Guangzhou 81. The number of the top restaurants on the visit 82. The thing that the hand-painted picture was about 83. They way to make traditional food in this festival 84. The things that Guangzhou is well-known for 85. B. 书面表达(本题15分)
参考活动: 欣赏粤剧(Cantonese opera), 体验功夫(kung fu), 参加广东历史讲座等
Good evening,everyone. I am Li Hua, chairman of the Students Union. I am very pleased to welcome you to the party.
. . .
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
1-5 ABBAC 6-10 AABBC
11-15 ABCAC 16-20 ABCBA
解析：考查“one of +the +形容词最高级”的用法，意为“……最……之一”。
解析：在that引导的宾语从句中，主语one Greater Bay Area university与build是逻辑上的动宾关系，故要用被动语态；又因为in the future表示将来，故答案选A。
解析：由“for 10 years”可知，此处要用现在完成时。此处指我爸爸已经在熊猫保护中心工作10年了。
解析：结合“I am going to go climbing with my classmates.”可推知，此处希望是晴天，故用I hope so。
46 A 解析：结合短文的地二、三、四段可推知，此处指她们不能就做什么达成一致意见。短语agree on sth.意为“就某事达成一致意见”。
47. C解析：结合上下文语境可推知，此处指轮到我做决定了。短语make a decision意为“做决定”。
48. D解析：结合下文“leaving Cindy alone”可推知，Anna变得有点不开心，便离开了。go over意为“复习，温习”，go on意为“继续”，go by意为“”，go away意为“走开，离开”。
50. B解析：结合空格前后的内容可推知，此处指Mrs. Stone要他们的笔记本。give away意为“赠送”，ask for意为“请求；索要”，hand in意为“上交”，pay for意为“为……付钱”。
51. A解析：结合上文“their teacher Mrs. Stone ...their notebooks. But Anna didn’t havehers”可推知，Anna找不到自己的笔记本，看起来很担心。worried意为“担心的”，normal意为“正常的”，proud意为“自豪的”，relaxed“放松的”。
52. A解析：连词but在此表示其前后的内容之间是转折关系，结合语境可推知，此处指Cindy知道她应该告诉Mrs. Stone她有Anna的笔记本，但她依旧在生Anna的气。still意为“依旧”， never意为“从不”，usually意为“通常”，almost意为“几乎，差不多”。
53. C解析：结合倒数第三段和空格后的内容可推知，Cindy最后把真相告诉了Mrs. Stone。chance意为“机会”，method意为“方法”，truth意为“真相”，rule意为“规则”。
54. B解析：Cindy把真相真相告诉了Mrs. Stone，故Mrs. Stone认为她诚实的。patient意为“有耐心的”，honest意为“诚实的”，active意为“活跃的”，quiet意为“安静的”。
55. D解析：结合空格前后内容可推知，此处指Mrs. Stone使她们意识到轮流去决定活动是一个好主意。describe意为“描述”，explain意为“解释”，guess意为“猜测”，realize意为“意识到”。
解析：由“What is bullying?”部分的内容可知，D项不是bullying的行为。
解析：由“What is cyberbullying?”部分的内容可推知，cyberbullying指网络欺凌。
解析：由“What can you do?”部分的第二段可知，但你收到坏信息时，你应该把它们给老师、家长或警察。
解析：由“What can you do?”部分的倒数第二段第一句可知，当你对某人不好时，你应该道歉。
解析：通读全文尤其是“What can you do?”部分的第二段可推知，本文主要是写给孩子的。
解析：由倒数第二段中的“Some robots might power itself with sunlight,some might with
66. D 第66题中的内容“howmuch it will cost”“a cooking club”与D项中的内容“As for
the cost”“a lot about cooking”是相对应的。
67. F 第67题中的内容“start an Environmental club”“Sam cares about the environment”与F项中的内容“ set up a club”“protecting theenvironment ”是相对应的。
68. B 第68题中的内容“a swimming club”“build a pool”与B项中的内容“get the swimmers to a nearby pool”“pools are expensive to build”是相对应的。
69. A 第69题中的内容“starting an Englishclub”“the place they can meet”与A项中的内容“Setting up an English club”“decide whereand when to meet”是相对应的。
70.C 第70题中的内容“a club aboutpoetry”“how to get people to join”与C项中的内容“Reading poems”“askyourclassmatestojoin”“invitetheir own friends to join it”是相对应的。
72. of 解析：短语because of意为“因为，由于”，后接名词（短语）、代词或动名词等。Grandpa Huang's hard work是名词短语。
73. ago 解析：结合语境可推知，此处指在30多年前，黄爷爷在那里买了一所房子。ago意为“以前，以往”，与一般过去时连用。
74. his 解析：结合空格后的“own house and other houses”可推知，此处指黄爷爷他自己的房子，故用his。
75. animals 解析：结合空格后的“such as cats and birds”，此处指很多动物的画。
76. favo(u)rite 解析：结合下一句“I liked him so much that I asked a visitor to... a photo of that painting and me.”可推知，Andy是“我”最喜爱的歌手。
77. take 解析：短语take a photo of...意为“给……拍照片”。此处指给“我”和那幅画拍一张照片。
78. a 解析：短语a lot of意为“很多”。
79. life 解析：结合上一句可推知，黄爷爷从这些中国谚语中学习去过长寿且幸福的生活。live a long and happy life意为“过着长寿且幸福的生活”。
80. and 解析：and在此处表示并列，连接两个并列的谓语动词。
81．Encouraging/To encourage communication among Asian countries.
83. The cuisine choices along the Pearl River.
84. By using modern technology.
85.Rich food and culture
Good evening,everyoneI am Li Hua, chairman of the Students Union. I am very pleased to welcome you to the party.
We’ve prepraed some traditional food for you, such as shrimp dumplings,steamed prok ribs. I wish you’ll like them.
As for the schedule of your activities, you’ll watch a Cantonese opera in the music hall on the first day. I believe you will be attracted by its beauty. And you are sure to get more excited on the second day, as you will learn Kung fu from a master in the gym. From the activieies, I think you will have a better understanding of the culture of Guangdong.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!